To see every man, woman, and child have multiple opportunities to follow Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
To grow God's people and reach lost people.
- Intimacy with God - We long to see every believer understand the gospel of Jesus Christ and grow in the application of this gospel to their lives in such a way as to deepen their walk (Phil. 1:27).
- Commitment to the Word - We are committed to the reading and preaching of the inspired Word of God, as contained in the Scriptures. We trust in the Word's authority and power to teach and edify believers (2 Tim. 3:16).
- Authenticity - We value authenticity as a community. We don't want to be fake with one another but honestly bear each others' burdens (Gal. 6:2) and spur one another on to love and good works (Heb. 10:24-25).
- Harmony in Ministry - We value people serving and ministering in a way that is harmonious and not filled with conflict. Harmony as we work together exemplifies the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12; John 13:35).
- People Matter to God - We value all people, as God does. We accept all people as sinners and call them to repent of sin and trust the atonement of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. People matter to God and they matter to us. The gospel must go to "all nations" and we want to be a part of seeing it get there (Matt. 28:19-20).